Bahria College Karachi envisions the provision of quality education, quality management, quality training, quality teaching cum learning on modern lines commensurate with national aspirations and present day technological demands, in an atmosphere conducive to the healthy mental and physical growth and development of our students.
- 1. Demonstration of high levels of English Proficiency in the four skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- 2. Awareness, knowledge and understanding of theoretical, practical, scientific and mathematical concepts.
- 3. Inculcation of inquiry based learning and development of incisive skills to stimulate curiosity and enhance learning.
- 4. Awareness, knowledge and understanding of theoretical, practical, scientific and mathematical concepts.
- 5. Inculcation of inquiry based learning and development of incisive skills to stimulate curiosity and enhance learning.
- 6. Analysis, interpretation and application of data in trouble shooting and problem solving.
- 7. Encouragement, cultivation and promotion of Creativity, Critical Thinking, Critical Appreciation and Evaluation, effective communication, cooperation and collaboration skills.
- 8. An appreciation and understanding of cultural diversity, complex dynamics and varied styles for overall grooming of the personality, churning out graduates, self confident, self disciplined, self motivated and accomplished young ladies and gentlemenOUR BELIEFS1. Learning is a lifelong process
- 2. Learning is individualistic. Every child has a different receptivity level and response rate he/she grasps differently.
3. Learning is best suited to a congenial rich, vibrant and dynamic environment putting time and resources to maximize performance.
4. Equality of opportunity for all to move up the educational hierarchy irrespective of socio economic backgrounds.
5. A well rounded education is the basic right of every pupil.
6. Education must be meaningful, imparting not only skills and knowledge and inculcating values but also building up human capital that breeds, drives and sets technological innovation and economic growth and development through the use of appropriate tools for learning